We’ve got great news for you. There’s never been a better time to start teeth realignment treatment.
We’re lucky enough to be right at the forefront of orthodontic treatment. Whatever your existing orthodontic issues, right now is a great time to talk to a specialist orthodontist about addressing them.
In years gone by undergoing teeth realignment treatment meant wearing a traditional fixed brace for eighteen months or two years at a time. Today, there are a whole range of options available to you.
Depending on your current teeth alignment, budget and personal preferences, you can choose from orthodontic treatment as diverse as removable retainers, lingual braces and ceramic brackets.
The time investment needed will depend on your current alignment and the treatment programme you choose, but in some cases it can be as little as three to six months. This is great news for people who have been put off committing to teeth realignment due to the treatment length.
So what do you need to keep in mind about starting orthodontic treatment in 2019?
- You’ll be offered more choices than ever before
- New technologies will allow you to see real progress at every step of the process
- Your treatment programme will be more customised to you than ever before
- You may be able to enjoy all the benefits of teeth realignment on a much shorter timeline
- Your specialist orthodontic practice will be able to offer a payment schedule to suit you
Are you thinking about taking the plunge? Why wait?! We think the start of a new year is a very auspicious time to commit to a better, happier, more confident smile.
If you’d like to find out more about why this could be a great time for you to start orthodontic treatment, we’re always pleased to talk.