We’d like to extend our warmest wishes for a wonderful New Year. In 2017, we’ve worked with thousands of patients who want to improve their dental health and perfect their smile.
Wherever you are on your teeth realignment treatment journey, or even if you haven’t started yet, we do our very best to offer you all the support you need.
Whether this is helping you decide which type of orthodontic treatment is right for you, making sure you know what to expect during the process, or giving you quick tips on caring for your teeth and your orthodontic appliance, we’re here to help.
Below we’ve collected a selection of our most helpful blog posts from 2017.
- Early Signs Your Child Might Need a Brace
- How to Safely Store Your Retainer
- Why Cosmetic Dentistry Just Doesn’t Compare to Orthodontic Treatment
- Five Tips for Parents of New Brace Wearers
- Which Invisible Braces are Right For You?
- Can Poor Jaw Alignment Cause Snoring?
- The Benefits of Private Orthodontic Treatment
- The Difference Between an Orthodontist and a Dentist
- NHS Funding and Orthodontic Treatment: How it Works
- Five Things You Didn’t Know About Orthodontic Treatment
- Faster is Not Always Better: Here’s Why
- Metal Brackets VS Ceramic Brackets
- Teeth Realignment Treatment: is the Investment Worth it?
- How to Make Sure You Don’t Lose Your Retainer
Once again, we wish you a wonderful New Year. See you in 2018!