When you make the decision to undergo tooth realignment treatment, you’ll have a lot to think about. For most patients, the three biggest decisions are: what kind of treatment to go for, how you’re going to pay for it and which orthodontist is going to do it.
In this post, we’re going to zone in on the third question. After all, the orthodontist you choose will have a major impact on both your experience throughout the treatment process and on the success of the end result.
The main decision you’ll need to make here is whether you choose to go to a specialist orthodontist or not.
Specialist orthodontists are clear in what they offer. All specialist orthodontists will have undergone three years of additional training on top of their original dental qualification. They will be highly experienced in a wide range of teeth realignment treatments and are likely to work solely with orthodontic patients, not general dentistry.
So why should you choose a specialist orthodontist?
- You’ll get the benefit of three additional years of education
- Your orthodontist will have a great deal more experience with teeth realignment patients
- You’ll be able to choose from a full range of teeth realignment treatment options
- You can be confident that your orthodontist is on the GDC Specialist Register.
- You can trust your orthodontist to consider the full picture and give you treatment advice you can be confident in
- You’ll be able to benefit from all the latest equipment and techniques
We’re proud to say that all our orthodontists are specialist orthodontists and that they have an impressive range of experience. Why not contact us to see how we can help you achieve your perfect smile?